We have configured a “Report Only” policy for UAT. While testing on an endpoint we see notifications for all the testing we are doing, successfully. But when we checked to see if the logs were reflecting onto the console or not – they were not. Neither device control nor CAP logs were available on the console. But on the endpoint all notifications are reported properly.
We tried doing “block and report” too but same thing happened, file transfer was blocked, notification on end system popped up but no corresponding logs reflected on the reports and analysis page.
off topic but I also cannot raise a customer support case for the same due to selecting the feature option being stuck. Since it won’ let me select anything or even drop down I can’t submit because its a mandatory field.
I haven’t heard of any log processing issues in version 2608 so far. With the new server architecture, there’s a slight delay compared to previous versions before logs appear in the console, but under normal circumstances it shouldn’t take more than a minute.
If client-server communication is healthy, I’d suggest enabling Debug logs from the server, collec the logs, and then open a support ticket so our team can look into it.
P.S. Regarding the customer portal, it seems to be working fine on my end. Maybe try a different browser? If that still doesn’t help, feel free to call one of these numbers to speak to a support engineer
It appears that when I selected “Reports & Analysis” as the collector code, there were no available options under Product Feature, even though it was a mandatory field.
To work around this issue, I initially selected a different collector code, chose a product feature, and then changed the collector code back to “Reports & Analysis.” This allowed me to proceed despite the mandatory field requirement.